Action Replay (Gamecube)
The Action Replay is a Game Enhancer device for the Nintendo Gamecube. It was created by Datel. This particular Action Replay allowed for the usage of cheat codes. The discs freeloader program also allows for games of any region to be played. A seperate memory card should be used when playing games of another region as the game will attempt to format the memory card to the correct region.
The number of codes available on this Action Replay pale in comparison to the PS2 version. This led to a tool called the GCNrd being developed and opened the doors to code creation and expansion of the available codes.
- Action Replay (2003) [Note: The latest Wii firmware blocks this on Wii consoles running in GameCube mode.]
- Action Replay MAX (200X)
- Action Replay (2006, works on Wii)
- Action Replay Powersaves (2007)
- Action Replay Ultimate Codes - Action Replay which is made for a single game. Known Releases include:
- The Getaway
- Enter The Matrix
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!!!
- Animal Crossing
- Wario World
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
|Commodore 64 - Amiga - MS-DOS PC|
|NES - Master System - Super Nintendo - Genesis - PlayStation - Saturn - Nintendo 64 - Dreamcast - PlayStation 2 - Xbox - Gamecube - Wii|
|Game Boy - Game Gear - Game Boy Advance - DS - PSP - 3DS|