Game Systems Headquarters International
GSHI was founded in the summer of 1999 by Lazy Bastard. Since then, quite a lot of things have happened.
It all started with a Fortune Cities website, an EZ Board donated by RPGod, and some guys with a bit of free time to hack codes.
The main draw to the GSHI for users back then was that, as a collective, GSHI were the few who actually hacked the "unique codes" - not the typical Infinite HP, or Maximum Gold. GSHI members hacked the codes you do not see very often, such as the Final Fantasy VII Sprite Control Modifier.
Now, we've our own server, nearly thirty domains, a vBulletin and a Wiki. We've grown quite a bit over the years. http://gshi.org/vb/images/smilies/wink.gif
Our code database boasts tons of codes, many of which are unique and can not be found elsewhere. The staff is composed of several long time hackers and members of the scene, many of whom are from the old CMGSCCC forums.
There are plans for the GSHI to expand in the future.
- LazyBastard - Owner, Founder
- LiquidManZero - Executive Administrator, Graphics Designer, PHP & MySQL Coder
- Ugetab - Administrator, Programmer, PHP & MySQL Coder
- KingEdgar0 - Administrator
- DarkSerge - Administrator
- Ace - Administrator, Website updater
- RPGod - Administrator
- Reeben - Administrator
- Absolute_Empty - Administrator
- CzarDragon - Administrator
- TruWizdom - Global Moderator
- GeoTube - Global Moderator
- Hybrid - Moderator
- BlackGoddess - Moderator
- Modman - Moderator
- Daminmancejin - Moderator
- Darke - Moderator
To the following people: iamstillhiro1112, SolFire, localwoman, Austin Power, dlevere, helder, The Donut, Superstar21, Parasyte, MyTruMeCoreMine, Alucard, luigi, Phil The Hammer Roby, Hacc, Tony Hedstrom, Chemist, Misfire, CC, Sage, Thunderhacker, GM0, gedowski, Floydfan, Jupi, Thalos, and to anyone else that has helped the GSHI.
- GSHI Website
- GSHI Forum
- GSHI JavaChat
- Alternatively, you may access our IRC channel with whatever client you prefer. Server: irc.max-evolution.com Port: 6667 Channel: #GSHI